Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
St. Cloud Boxing Club
is located in St. Cloud,
Minnesota Phone: 320-654-0202.
St. Cloud is known to have one of the
largest clubs in the central Minnesota area. They train under the
direction of several coaches
Jason Dumler 320-248-8172
Robbie Sheets / Troy Westerfield
Walt Mastey / Tim Anderson / Cassie Alfveby
Scott Kelm / Judd Worley / Harold Hall
Loren Laudenbach & others
Email Scott Kelm at: email@example.com
The 2014/2015 year is underway:
09/20/14 St. Cloud Boxing will be represented(& cornered by Harold Hall / ?) at Brunette's Boxing Show by:
Angel Pacheco @165 -vs- Joe James (St. Cloud Golden Gloves)
09/19/14 St. Cloud Boxing will be represented(& cornered by Scott Kelm / Anthony Lalim) at Grandma's Duluth Show by:
Josh Johansen @145 -vs- ?????? (Duluth)
Tyler Manning @152 -vs- ?????? (Duluth)
Angel Pacheco @165 -vs- ?????? (Duluth)
Brendon Feiler @156 -vs- ?????? (Duluth)
Robbie Sheets @201+ -vs- ?????? (Duluth)
The 2013/2014 year is underway:
07/05/14 St. Cloud Boxing was represented(& cornered by ScottKelm/RobbieSheets/JoeDietrich) at an OakDale MN Show by:
Avery Miller @178 -vs- Gavin Hendrickson (Tom Team)
06/13/14 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at Grandma's Sports Garden Duluth MN Show by:
Jackson Berschied @??? -vs- ???????? (Duluth) This matchup did Not Occur.
Josh Johansen @145 -vs- ???????? (Duluth)
Avery Miller @178 -vs- Angel Pacheco (St.Cloud Boxing)
Anthony Lalim @156 -vs- Zach Borchardt (Duluth)
Juan del Angel @201+ -vs- Aidan Guthrie (Duluth)
05/10/14 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at UpperCut Mpls MN Show by:
Josh Johansen @145 -vs- Haakon Deach (UpperCut)
Anthony Lalim @152 -vs- Gavin Hendrickson (Top Team Eagan)
Ben Jeffers @132 -vs- John Vang (Lyke's Gym Anoka)
Angelica Tello @105 -vs- Sarah Kahn (UpperCut)
05/03/14 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at the Junior Olympic Boxing tournament in Morton MN by:
Josh Johansen @145 -vs- Trey Johnson (C&C Barnum) Clouquet/Carlten/Barnum
and Thank You Henry Harper & the Lower Sioux Band for a great tournament event.!
Rest In Peace John C. Wilken 04/25/2014
04/19-20/2014 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at the Upper Midwest Golden Gloves Tournament Cass Lake MN by:
Angel Pacheco -vs- Anthony Rose (Region I)
Greg Whalen @152 -vs- Veshawn Owens (Region I)
Angel Pacheco @165 -vs- Angelo Whitebody (Region III)
Victor Hernandez @178 -vs- Xavier Hayden (Region I)
Avery Miller @200 -vs- Manny Contreras (Region II)
03/29/2014 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at the Region IV Golden Gloves Qualifiers Wadena MN by: Thank You Wadena Boxing for a well run tournament, and to all of the volunteers!
No Entrant @108 -vs- ???????? (Gym?)
No Entrant @114 -vs- ???????? (Gym?)
No Entrant @123 -vs- ???????? (Gym?)
No Entrant @132 -vs- ???????? (Gym?) Congrats to our cohorts in training Eloy Zavala Willmar
No Entrant @141 -vs- ???????? (Gym?)
Greg Whalen @152 -vs- T.J. Steward (Wadena)
Angel Pacheco @165 -vs- Dewayne Steward (Wadena)
Victor Hernandez @178 -vs- Joe Mench (Wadena)
Avery Miller @200 -vs- Unnoposed (Gym?)
No Entrant @201+ -vs- ???????? (Gym?)
Others that attended, were Esteban Iracheta, Brendon Feiler, Jessica Gregg and Matt
And Congratulations to St. Cloud Golden Glovers from the other side the River, Joe James @141 -vs- John Johnson(Wadena), and Gian Paulo Grubt @114 Unnoposed; Good Luck to ALL at the UMGG Tournament in CASS LAKE MN 04/19/2014.!
03/28/14 Semi-Final evening. St. Cloud had three non-tournament bouts on the Show Card.
Josh Johansen @142 -vs- Eric Herzberg (Willmar)
Anthony Lalim @156 -vs- Adam Ducette (Brainerd)
Rory Anderson @185 -vs- Elliot Stoll (Wadena)
03/23/2014 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at St. Paul Brunettes Gym Mpls MN by:
Josh Johansen @142 -vs- ???????? (Brunettes)
Greg Wahlen @152 -vs- ???????? (Brunettes)
Angel Pacheco @165 -vs- ???????? (Brunettes)
Victor Hernandez @178 -vs- ???????? (Brunettes)
03/15/2014 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at UpperCut Gym Mpls MN by:
Anthony Lalim @152 -vs- Jeremy Shultz (Duluth, Jungle Boy)
Kim Putzier @140 -vs- Maggie Charleroy (UpperCut)
Estaban Iracheta @132 -vs- Demanche Choun (Top Team)
matches were unable to be made for Josh Johansen and Juan delAngel, but these two were along and able to support the others during their matches.
03/01/2014 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at Wadena MN by:
Anthony Lalim @156 -vs- Lupe Navarro (Willmar)
Josh Johansen @142 -vs- Lorenz Hansen (Red River Boxing)
Kim Putzier @145 -vs- Kira Ollila (Wadena)
02/08/2014 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at UpperCut Gym (Broadway&Quincy, Mpls) by:
Avery Miller @165 -vs- Salvador Moreno (Gordon Marino Gym)
Amber Castellano @165 -vs- Shelby Pickard (UpperCut)
Kim Putzier @145 -vs- Teresa Carvin (Top Team)
02/08/2014 St. Cloud Boxing was was represented at Wadena MN by:
Ben Jeffers @140 -vs- Tyler Henry (Duluth)
Anthony Lalim @152 -vs- Zach Borchardt (Duluth)
Josh Johansen @141 -vs- Eric Herzdary (Duluth)
Jesse Formanek @178 -vs- Joe Mensch (Wadena) Jesse was unable to make this matchup due to personal issues.
01/28/2014 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at the Medina Entertainment Center, Tool & Dye Show by:
Thank you to the Tool & Dye Machinists Union (http://www.mpma.com/ Minnesota Precision Manufacturing Association) for this wonderful evening of Entertainment and Gathering.! Thank You.!
Kim Putzier @145 -vs- Jessica Radtke (UpperCut Gym)
Jesse Formanek was listed on this Tool & Dye fundraiser however was unable to attend
Blake Herron @147 -vs- TJ Steward (Wadena) Scott and Loren were present to corner for Blake Herron as Blake was alone
Blake experienced torn muscles of the right shoulder during this match, We from the St.CloudBoxing Club wish Blake good healing and health.
01/11/2014 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at Wadena Armory, Wadena MN by: Thanks Wadena! It was a great crowd.!
Josh Johansen @140 -vs- Lorenz Hanson (Fargo/RedRiver Gym)
Jesse Formanek @180 -vs- Elliot Stoll (Wadena)
Avery Miller @170 -vs- Joe Mensch (Wadena)
Ben Jeffers @130 -vs- ?????? (Wadena) Ben called ahead, and was unable to take this match. *cancelled.
Kim Putzier @145 -vs- ?????? (Wadena) Bob was unable to find a match for Kim, Kim was in attendance at the show
And our cohorts in training from Willmar
Amber Castellano @155 -vs- Kira Ollila (Wadena)
Diamond Tello 2013 National Junior Contender -vs- Shannon Perez (Grafton ND) 2013 National Junior Champion
12/21/2013 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at Wadena Armory, Wadena MN by:
Ben Jeffers @130 -vs- ?????? (Wadena) This matchup did *not happen due to weight differences.
Jaun delAngel @201+ -vs- Elliot Stall (Wadena)
Jesse Formanek @180 -vs- Colter Dickman (Wadena)
Anthony Lalim @155 -vs- Shane Matchschenbacher (Wadena)
Greg Whalen @147 -vs- John Johnson (Wadena) This matchup also did *not happen. John went up against Sergio Garcia instead.
12/07/2013 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at UpperCut Gym Show by:
Kim Putzier @145 -vs- Suvi Riekko (Leading Edge, Ontaria Canada)
Ben Jeffers @130 -vs- Yanny Trejo (Top Team, Eagan)
Josh Johanson @139 -vs- Carlos Avelar (Dig Deep, South Minneapolis)
11/30/2013 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at Sauk Rapids Fire Hall; SR Open Tournament Qualifier & Silver Gloves Tournament by:
Ben Jeffers @132 (14/15yrs) -vs- Isaiah Abalan (COD) Nice match Ben! good competition matchup
Lupe Contreras @147 (14/15yrs) Unnoposed Champion
Josh Johanson @139 (14/15yrs) Unnoposed Champion
Angel Pacheco @165 -vs- Flavio Becerra (WBL) Close match for Angel, good boxing. Senior Qualifier matchup. Flavio went on to win 4State.
Victor Hernandez @178 did not enter this tournament.
Myrvan Halleland (Pennock/St.CloudBoxing Club) @175 was not able to get a non qualifier matchup
11/23/2013 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at FireHouse Gym Columbia Heights MN by:
Lupe Contreras @145 -vs- Haakon Deach (UpperCut)
Josh Johanson @140 -vs- Garrett Johnson (Iron Range)
Angel Pacheco @165 -vs- Myrvan Halleland (Pennock/St.CloudBoxing Club)
Avery Miller @170 -vs- Saul Coria-Lopez (4th Street/Rochester)
11/15/2013 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at Grandma's Sports Garden Duluth MN by:
Josh Johanson @140 -vs- Marcus D'Auria (Duluth)
Avery Miller @168 -vs- Zack Borochardt (Duluth)
Greg Whalen @165 -vs- John Allen (Lac Du Flambeau, WI)
Jesse Formanek @195 -vs- Xavier Cozzy (Duluth)
Brendon Feiler @165 -vs- Corey Hartman (Duluth) Congratulations Brendon on his 50th competition matchup!
11/08/2013 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at LifeTime Fitness Downtown Mpls Grand Hotel:
Greg Whalen @165 -vs- Nate Burkhalter (Rochester)
Avery Miller @170 -vs- Saul Coria-Lopez (4th Street)
Ian Zlotnik @145 -vs- Haakeem Deach (UpperCut)
10/05/2013 St. Cloud Boxing will have an Open Public Sparring event at Winner's Sports Bar in Sartell approximately 6pm CT:
Planning for about SIX 3 round sparring match sessions with competitors from the St. Cloud Boxing Gym and the St. Cloud area.
09/17/2013 Region IV had a meeting to discuss the new rules from USABoxing, and discuss shows that are planned for the year
September 21 - Rice Street Gym: John Johnson 651-528-0741
September 28 thru Oct 5 - National PAL tournament
September 29 - Brothers Boxing: John Hoffman 763-381-1033
October 12 - UpperCut Gym: Lisa Bauch
October 26 - C&C Barnum: Chad Beaulieu 218-940-3893
November 01 - Lorenzi's Gym: Joe Lorenzi 218-393-0524
November 08 - UMGG Lifetime Fitness: Lisa Bauch 612-822-1964
November 16 - UpperCut Gym: Lisa Bauch
November 23 - Firehouse Gym: Brian Clerkin 763-350-0679
November 30 - State SR & Silver Gloves: Cindy Schumacher 320-291-6058
December 07 - UpperCut Gym: Lisa Bauch
December 14 - Region 6 North Midwest: Cindy Schumacher
December 21 - Wadena Gym: Bob Tubandt 218-631-3066
January 04 - Regional Silver Gloves: Freddy Narro
January 06 - USA Junior Nationals
January 11 - Wadena Gym: Bob Tubandt
January 18 - USA Elite Nationals
February 08 - Wadena Gym: Bob Tubandt
March 01 - Wadena Gym: Bob Tubandt
March 28 - Region IV Golden Gloves(Wadena): Bob Tubandt
The 2012/2013 year is underway:
Thank You again to the Gillman Municipal Liquor Store (320) 387-9294 for your support with the Pull-Tab sales in supporting our program.!
Thank You to Space Aliens in Waite Park for your support with the Pull-Tab sales in support of our program also.!
Thank You to Winners Sports Bar in Sartell for your support with the Pull-Tab sales in support of our program too.!
05/23/2013 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at the CR Sports Bar in Anoka by:
Matt Eichorst v. Rich Miller (UpperCut Gym) <200lb
Clint Daligdig v. Killer Jackson (Brothers Boxing) @140lb
05/15/2013 St. Cloud Boxing was represented in Hopkins at the Country Club Show by:
Matt Eichorst v. Josh Melchar (Leyke's Gym) Anoka <200lb - Melchar was a *no show* so this match did NOT happen, Matt was present and ready
Angel Pacheco v. Lorenzo Gonzalez (UpperCut Gym) @156lb
04/28/2013 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at the Upper Midwest Golden Gloves Tournament by:
Sean Zuhaar @ 178lbs
Sean Zauhar -vs- Jeremiah Soft (Rochester)
Sean Zauhar -vs- Joey Suda (Red River Boxing ND)
Congratulations Sean on your UMGG Championship.!
And also congratulations to John Laplante from the St. Cloud Golden Gloves Champion at SuperHeavyweight.!
04/06/2013 St. Cloud Boxing was represented in St. Paul Show by:
Karon Harrison v. Thomas Vargas (St. Paul) @90lb
03/29/2013 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at the Wadena Armory,Wadena MN, Region IV Golden Gloves Tournament qualifier by:
Brendon Feiler @152lbs
Greg Whalen @ 165lbs
Sean Zuhaar @ 178lbs
Joe Roers @ <201lbs (Did not make it in for the tournament this year)
David Hayde @ >200lbs (Did not make it in for the tournament this year)
Championship Round was held at Wadena Armory 03/30/2013 7:30pm.
Eloy Zavala -vs- Sergio Garcia
Brendon Feiler -vs- TJ Steward (Wadena) 152lbs Championship
Greg Whalen -vs- Eugene Sommers (WhiteEarth) 165lbs Championship
Sean Zuhaar -vs- Matt Carlson (WhiteEarth) 178lbs Championship
Good matches all.! Eloy "Fightingest Fighter", Sergio "Best Boxer", Brendon & Greg both well fought matches.! A good tournament.
Good luck to all Region IV advancing champions, & especially Sean from St. Cloud Boxing. UpperMidwest Championships to to be held 04/27/2103 Cass Lake.
Semi-Final Rounds of action included:
Greg Whalen -vs- Cole Cottrell(Wadena)
Brendon Feiler (1st bracket bye to Championships) TJ Steward (Wadena)
Sean Zuhaar (1st bracket bye to Championships) Matt Carlson(WhiteEarth)
other non-tournament matches
Karon Harrison -vs- Ryder Grove Hibbbing @90lbs
and our "friends" down at the St.Cloud Boxing & Wrestling Club on the card
Diamond Tello -vs- Selena DeLeon (Grafton ND)
Fernando Zavala -vs- Tony Narro (Grafon ND) @100lbs
Eloy Zavala (1st bracket bye to Championships) Sergio Garcia (Fergus Falls)
03/23/2013 St. Cloud Boxing was represented in Barnum MN Show by:
Greg Whalen v. Charlie Kukendall (Hayward) @170lb
Diamond Tello v. Alivia Stafford(Lorenzi's) @120lb Did not occur due to weight differences of opponents
David Hade v. Jalen Larose(Cass Lake) @200+lb
Ian Zlotnik v. Andretti Bushey(Cass Lake) @145lb Did not occur due to injury of opponent
03/16/2013 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at UpperCut Gym in Minneapolis MN Show by:
Sean Zuhaar -vs- Brant Butt (Canada Natl Team) @170lbs
Nicole Carle (Shakopee/St.Cloud) -vs- Heidi Henriksen (UpperCut)
David Hayde -vs- ???????? (UpperCut) +200lbs did *not get on the CARD today
03/01/2013 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at the Wadena Armory, Wadena, MN by:
Brendon Feiler -vs- Cole Cottrell (Wadena) @160lbs
Joe Roers -vs- Sam Anderson (FergusFalls) @<200lbs
02/09/2013 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at the Wadena Armory, Wadena, MN by:
Joe Roers -vs- Jose Perez (Wadena) @<200lbs
02/08/2013 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at Uppercut gym for an event of action, by Jamie Powers and Sean Zauhar
02/01/2013 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at Grandmas Sports Garden, Duluth, MN by:
Ian Zlotsnik -vs- Marcus D’Auria (Duluth) @140lbs
Dustin Zablocki -vs- Aidan Guthrie (Duluth) @180lbs
Brendon Feiler -vs- Corey Hartman (Duluth) @165lbs
Joe Roers -vs- Vinny Downwind (Wisconsin) @<200lbs
01/29/2013 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at the Annual Tool&Dye Show at the Medinah Ballroom by:
Joe Roers -vs- Jose Perez (Wadena) +-200lbs
01/12/2013 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at the Wadena Armory Boxing Show by:
Jessica Gregg -vs- Kara Collom(Wadena) Cancelled due to Kara(ill)
Joe Roers -vs- Jose Perez(Wadena) Cancelled due to Jose work injury
Dustin Zablocki -vs- Joey Suda(Red River Golden Gloves Fargo ND)
12/22/2012 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at the Brunettes Boxing Show in St. Paul by:
Karl "Jamare" Keller -vs- ???(White Bear Lake)
Dustin Zablocki -vs- Jake ???(Brunettes Boxing Gym)
12/15/2012 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at the UpperCut Gym in Minneapolis by:
Karl "Jamare" Keller -vs- Nick Ennen(FireHouse Gym, Columbia Heights)
12/15/2012 St. Cloud Boxing was to be represented at the Wadena Armory Show. by Dustin Zablocki.
Dustin Zablocki -vs- Jalen LaRose(Cass Lake) -201lbs (was cancelled due to inclement weather and bad roads in the NortH)
12/08/2012 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at the Sauk Rapids Fire Hall MN USA Tournament.
Karl "Jamarie" Keller -vs- Staban Garza(Grafton, ND) 90lbs NonTournament Bout
10/13/2012 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at the UpperCut Gym Show. Thanks Lisa for the invitation.
Clint Daligdig -vs- Nchatxu Vang(Rice Street Gym) 125lbs
Ian Zlotnik -vs- Andy Garcia (UpperCut) 140lbs
The 2011/2012 year is underway: Practice times to be Mon, Tues & Thurs 6:30 - 8pm.
we look forward to another great year of excitement.! and Thank You to the Gillman Municipal Liquor Store (320) 387-9294 for your support and cooperation with the Pull-Tab sales in supporting our program.!
05/16/2012 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at the Hopkins Country Club Show by the following listed indivuals. Well done boys! & Thanks Lisa for the invitation to a great show! and Thanks to the Hopkins Country Club for inviting us.!
Vincent Tran -vs- Eric Buier(RumbleBoy) 115lbs
Garrett Counter -vs- Joey Mendez(TopTeam) 151lbs
05/05/2012 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at the Junior Olympic Tournament in Naytahwaush MN by Mike Baker at 200lbs. Mike was unnoposed champion to advance to Muscatine IA May 19th.
Mike Baker -vs- Gordon Basswood 194lbs (non tournament bout)
04/26/2012 St. Cloud Boxing was represented at the Prom Center in Oakdale for the Builders Exchange of St. Paul Association dinner show www.bxsp.org. Thank You Bobbie Brunnette for inviting us. It was a nice show with a great crowd
Brenden Feiler -vs- Victor Hernandez 165lbs
Dustin Zablocki -vs- Mike Baker 201+lbs
Mitch Gilb -vs- Chris Whipple Brunnette's Gym 147lbs
Ian Zlotnik -vs- Santiago Mendoza Brunnette's Gym 141lbs
04/14/2012 St. Cloud Boxing was represented by John Guyer at the Upper Midwest Golden Gloves tournament. John presented himself very well in a hard fought, well fought match against Dalton Outlow(Element Boxing). Thanks John for a great year.!
John Guyer -vs- Dalton Outlaw (Element Boxing) 178lbs UMGG Semi-Finals
03/30/2012 St. Cloud Boxing was represented by Mike Baker and John Geyer in Wadena at the Region IV Golden Gloves Tournament.!
Mike Baker -vs- Sean Dunblazer (Wadena) Nicely fought matchup.! fun to watch two contestants in a re-match.
John Geyer -vs- Anthony Wallace (Brainerd) 178lb Region IV Championship.! Congratulations John.! and Good Luck John at the Upper Midwest Golden Gloves tournament, in Walker MN 04/14/2012.!
03/24/2012 St. Cloud Boxing was represented by Dustin Zablocki and Brendon Feiler in Brainerd. Thanks Tom Schutt for inviting us up to Washington School for the show.!
Dustin Zablocki -vs- Jalen Larose (Leech Lake)
Brendon Feiler -vs- Tom Fanjoy (Brainerd)
03/03/2012 St. Cloud Boxing was represented by Joe Roers -vs- Adam Hill 4th Steet Gym Rochester at the Brunette's Boxing Show in St. Pau MN. Joe fought a nice bout and continues to get ready for the Region IV Golden Gloves tournament.
It was a good weekend of Boxing. We did not have anyone on the Annual IDS Tower Show Thursday 02/16/2012; however, Friday and Saturday was Mitch Bergstrom and Mike Baker
Mitch Bergstrom -vs- Eric Buier (Rumble Boy / Rick Anderson's Gym) Friday for the VHEDC (Vadnais Heights Economic Development Corporation) Show
Mike Baker -vs- Mike Baretto (COD) Saturday @LeeMo's Bar in Duluth MN Aron Riesberg
The annual Tool&Dye Show was held at the Medinah Ballroom 01/31/2012. 9 exciting matches were held. St. Cloud Boxing did not have anyone on that bout card.
The 01/28/2012 Boxing Show was cancelled due to lack of available licensed participants St. Cloud Boxing apologizes for any inconvenience and are truly sorry that this show did not go on as scheduled.
Greg Whalen -vs- Marcus Morris (Duluth)
John Geyer -vs- Manny Contreras (Rice Street, St. Paul)
St. Cloud Boxing was represented at the Savage Boxing show 01/14/2012 afternoon at Neisen's Bar in Savage.
Joe Roers -vs- Zach Weis (Savage)
John Geyer -vs- Robert Brandt (WhiteBearLake)
Ahbdi Ahmed-vs- attended but did not have a match
These two put on a good show for the Savage crowd, both went 3 nice rounds against their opponents, the matches going to a decision to their opponents. Thank you Savage for a good show.! On a side note, Dalton Outlaw and ? Poul also, put on a very exciting match at this show. Dalton coming off of a few years of inactivity.
St. Cloud Boxing was present at the Wadena Boxing show 12/17/2011, Thank You Wadena Golden Gloves for a fine show & the invitation.!
Mike Baker -vs- Sean Dunblazer (Wadena)
John Geyer -vs- A. DeLaCruz (UpperCut)
Joe Roers -vs- Nick Soliah (Fergus Falls)
Well done Boxers, continue the good work.!
Victor Hernandez & John Geyer represented the St.Cloud Boxing Club at the UpperCut Gym Show 12/10/2011. Thanks Lisa Bauch for a fine show! both contestants fought fun filled matches in front of a "packed" House.!
Mike Baker 201+ represented the St.Cloud Boxing Club at the Silver Gloves Boxing tournament this Saturday 12/03/2011 in CASS Lake MN, Good Luck Mike.! Mike is the 201+ unopposed Champion and will advance; Mike also competed this day in a non-tournament bout with Jalen LaRose; was a tough matchup but was good to have competition. Thanks Henry Harper & Cass Lake for a good tournament.
Due to inclement driving conditions, and impassable roads, this show was cancelled. Thanks to all who *tried to make it to this location on this date for our show. And Thanks to the fans that were able to reach this destination or considered attendance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
bout sheet for 11/19/2011 @Clearwater Legion Show 7:30 Start Time
Chella Robillar -vs- Savana (WI)
Ian Zlotnic -vs- Alt Doss (WI)
Conner Sittauer -vs- Brady L (Savage)
Mike Baker -vs- Jesse McA (Savage)
Stu Joyce -vs- John Allen (WI)
Ricoh ? -vs - Mitch White (savage)
John Geyer -vs- Paol Both (COD)
Sean ? -vs- Adam ? (Rochester)
Ahbdi Ahmed (N.St. Cloud) -vs- Joe Roers (Clear Lake)
Nate Burkhalter (Rochester) -vs- Franco ? (COD)
Scheduled matches this Friday 11/04/2011 for Jimmy Loonan @152, Greg Whalen @152, Victor Hernandez @165, and John Geyer @165 at LifeTime Fitness / Minneapolis Athletic Club
Some active contestants have already had matches this year: Duluth Show 10/20: Mike Baker -vs- Cody Mayor | Savage Show 10/08 Joe Roers -vs- B.Moody, Ian Zlotnic -vs- C. Beaulieau, Stewart Joyce -vs- M.Olsen, Matt Nikodyn -vs- P.Both, Uppercut Show: Greg Whalen -vs- David Raile nice activity boys!
Dates of the Wadena Boxing cards: All at the Wadena Armory
Saturday, December 17
Saturday, January 14
Saturday, February 11
Saturday, March 3
Region IV Tournament: Friday, March 30 and Saturday, March 31
The 2010/2011 year is underway: Practice times to be Mon, Tues & Thurs 6:30 - 8pm.
B Class Mike Baker(200) -vs- Sean Dunblazer / Joer Roers -vs- Ernesto Mendoza(Fergus) / A Class Sean Zauhar(165) -vs- Shane Kern(Detroit Lakes) to advance to UMGG. Mike & Joe both won their rematches with their opponents, and Sean & Shane put on a very precise boxing match in these championships. David Hayde(204) was scheduled to compete with Jose Perez(Wadena), however this bout did not take place. Good luck to Shane as he advances, and Thanks Bob Tubandt & Wadena for a well run tournament, Good luck to the contestants that advance to represent Region IV in the UMGG tournament.
Friday Region IV Semi-Finals show in Wadena : Greg Wahlin(165) -vs- Cole Cottrell / Brendan Feiler(152) -vs- TJ Steward / Sean Zauhar(165) -vs- John Geyer Good matches Friday, Greg and Sean won their matches and Brendan put on quite a show! with TJ, nice night of boxing at the Wadena Armory. Good luck to Jesse Wannamacher(152) in the UMGG tournament 04/09/2011 at the Northern Lights Casino.!
Abdi Ahmed(165) -vs- Max Moller(Duluth), David Hayde(204) -vs- John Ruiz(Detroit Lakes), & Joe Roers(188) -vs- Chris Hammer(Duluth) represented St. Cloud Boxing at Cass Lake 03/19/2011. Thanks Henry Harper for a well run show and inviting us on the card! All three gentleman enjoyed a good day of competition.
Mitch Gilb(156) -vs- Jared Knudson, Brenden Feiler(152) -vs- Winston Anderson & Joe Roers(188) -vs- Josh Blaire represented St. Cloud Boxing at Grandma's in Duluth 03/17/2011. Thanks Zac Walters for inviting us to the show.! All three gentleman came home smiling and well.
Joe Roers(192), Alex Lueck(178) & Mitch Gilb(154) represented St. Cloud Boxing at Nielsen's Brother's Bar in Savage 03/12/2010 for a "public" boxing workout.
Mike Baker represented St. Cloud Boxing at the Wadena Armory in Wadena MN 03/05/2011. This was Mike's first matchup and he did well against Sean Dunblazer of Wadena. They put on a very nice boxing show.! Well done Mike.
Guadalupe Contreras -vs- Jaquez Uriel / Alexander Lueck -vs- Trent Hendrickson / Joe Roers -vs- Chris Caswell / Sean Zauhar -vs- Levi Bock (Region IV tournament matchup) these matches were fought in St. Paul 03/05/2010 at the Brunette's Boxing Golden Gloves card.! Thanks Brunettes for inviting us, and contratulations to the contestants.! This was Alex's first competition matchup, and he came back victorious.! Joe and Sean also faired well against their opponents.
Joe Roers represented St. Cloud Boxing in front of a "packed" house at the Eagles Auxiliary in Fergus Falls Show 02/19/2011. Joe went three rounds and fought well.! Thank you Fergus for another good match.! Joe is moving along well, and getting more experience all around.
Lupe Contreras, Joe Roers and David Haye represented St. Cloud Boxing at the Duluth "Grandma's " Show 02/16/2011. Thank You Duluth for inviting us.
Lupe Contrares -vs- Alberto Guitteriez @120 3rounds of action and a very well fought bout.! Joe Roers -vs- Chris Hammers @185 3rounds of action. This was Joe's 1st competition matchup.! Congratulations Joe. David Hayde @190 -vs- Josh Blair 3rounds of good competition action. David was more relaxed this bout.
Joye Jaye, and David Haye represented St. Cloud Boxing at the Wadena Armory show 02/12/2011. Joe Roers also attended.
Joe Jaye went up against Charles Carpenter of Wadena and lost a close bout. This was Joe's first matchup. Congratulations Joe. David went up against BJ Gotchi of Leech Lake, was doing well, however, after the first round did not feel Ok, so the doctor was consulted and the bought ended after this round, David will be ready for another matchup soon.
Brenden Feiler, Abdi Ahmed and Quadalupe Contrares represented St. Cloud Boxing at the Uppercut Gym show 01/22/2011.
Quadalupe won his bout, this was Lupe's 1st matchup.Congratulations Lupe. Abdi Ahmed competed against a tough opponent from the UpperCut gym and Brendon also had a matchup against Alan Badillo.
The 2009/2010 year will begin Sept 28 - Oct 1 Signup: Practice times to be Mon, Tues & Thurs 6:30 - 8pm.
Brenden Feiler represented St. Cloud Boxing in the Region IV tournaments at 152lbs and competed against TJ Steward. Brenden boxed a commendable bout, however, lost a close decision to his opponent.
Judd Worley represented St. Cloud Boxing in the Region IV tournaments at 201+ lbs and competed against Justin Isaacson. Judd boxed a commendable bout, however, lost a close decision to his opponent.
02/27/2010 was a very nice show and a packed house at the Clearwater American Legion 16bouts were competed. Results are below.
Thanks to all who came to enjoy the show.!
And Thanks to all of the officials for volunteering their time at this Show, we appreciate all of their support.! And Thanks again to all of the many FANS.! We hope you all enjoyed the evening as much as we did.! Thank you.!
Connor Linderholm 13 Anoka/Coon Rapids 85-90 Bryce Koenig 12 Believers Gym 1
Ariel Shifman 14 ASMA Boxing, Savage 108-110 Levi Scott 12 St. Cloud B&W 1
Zach Bahr 14 Anoka/Coon Rapids 97-100 Alex Freeman 14 St. Cloud B&W 1
Damion Lockman 13 White Bear Lake 99-107 Nathan Braaten 14 St. Cloud B&W 1
Del Robbins 15 Anoka/Coon Rapids 124-127 Luke Zontelli 14 Brainerd 1
Jesus Rivera 13 White Bear Lake 108-110 Jonathon Houle 12 St. Cloud B&W 1
Dillon Windoski 15 Brainerd Boxing 220-242 Ryan Watson 16 Twin Ports 1
Josh Holtz 17 Brainerd Boxing 165-168 Victor Hernandez 16 St. Cloud B&W 1½
Ramsey Welch 17 St. Cloud Golden Gloves 150-155 Martin Bergener 17 Believers Gym 1½
Kyle Matuzak 17 Brainerd Boxing 140-148 Charlie Smith 17 Believers Gym 1½
Paul Gonzales 23 ASMA Boxing, Savage 165-170 Bill Kapawn Rice St. Gym 1½
Max Clifford 19 Anoka/Coon Rapids 140-146 Mitch Gilb 24 St. Cloud B&W 1½
Jason Schaller 25 Rice St. Gym 143-150 Tyler Pulkkinen 20 St. Cloud B&W 2
Tom Fanjoy Brainerd Boxing 148-155 Brenden Feiler 23 St. Cloud B&W 2
Lee Ruiz St. Cloud Golden Gloves Super Heavy Judd Worley 21 St. Cloud B&W 1½
Eric Lamb St. Cloud Golden Gloves Super Heavy Joe Struss 25 Oakdale 2
Gerardo "Jerry" Valdez and Brendon Feiler along with Abdi Ahmed travelled to St. Paul for a boxing event 02/06/2010, Brendon and Jerry were able to compete on the Show. Brendon went up against a tough opponent from Anoka Coon Rapids but came out the winner. Thanks ACR for being there ready for competition. Jerry Valdez experienced an action packed first round, however, early in the 2nd round a large cut opened up on the bridge of his nose and the presiding doctor decided it was too much to risk to continue. The bout was stopped. Thanks all contenders and presiders at the Show. It was an action packed evening.!
Blake Freeman went against Dakota Comeau of Wadena 01/16/2010 in Wadena at the Wadena Armory (packed house.!) three strong rounds. lost a decision. 78lbs and Alex Freeman went 3 very precise, good "boxing" rounds against Albert Boldt this evening also and lost a decision to the Wadena team boxers. Great great job boys.! I know that the crowd will remember you.! keep it up ...
Levi Scott represented the St. Cloud Boxing Club at the 2009 Silver Gloves tournament in Hastings MN 12/05/2009. Levi lost his bout to Ryan Wyatt of Rochester's 4th Street Gym in the 112lb class. There were about 20 tournament bouts on this Saturday evening. Some weight divisions had up to 7 contestants.!
The St. Cloud Boxing and Wrestling Club has a Boxing Show scheduled for Feb. 27th at the Clearwater Legion in Clearwater MN.
Boxers List 2009
St.Cloud Boxing Club Org Chart 2009
GG Boxing "" State Schedule 2009
St. Cloud Boxing Club Membership Form & information 2009
St. Cloud Boxing Club SHOW @ Clearwater Legion 10/03/2009
The 2008/2009 year has begun: Practice times to be Mon, Tues & Thurs 6:30 - 8pm.
Boxing Club News June 2009
The StCloudBoxing Club brought four contestants to the Region IV tournament in Wadena. Brendon Feiler lost a close match with Cody McManigle.
Chuck Engmark fought a good match with Travis Hultin. Pete Peterson went against another contestant from Fergus Falls; very close but lost the decision.
And Jake Schmidt @141lbs went up against Bobby Wynn & lost his first match. We'll be around, I know much of us take the summer slowdown but I am
sure that we'll see you all come October again. Thanks all.!
an update newsletter from Scott Kelm at the Gym: Newsletter09 See you all at the Region IV tournaments.!
The St. Cloud Boxing Team is looking forward now to the Region IV tournament in Wadena 04/03/2009. We hope to bring three contestants to the
tournament as open boxers (Matt Nikodyn, Chuck Engmark & Brendon Fieler). We also would like to bring NOVICE tournament entrants, (Jake Schmidt(142) and
Zak Klosowski(160)). The St. Cloud Community Ed program seems to be going strong and many people (young & older) are benefitting from the openness of our gym.! Thanks all!
The Silver Gloves participants came back from the weekend excited. Taylor Wasserman, Alex Contreras, Anthony Contreras, Levi Scott and Ari Cully will advance to WI. Spencer Rinde & James Weaver fought good matches of 3-rounds yet lost decisions to good opponents.! Remember to stay healthy and continue to train boys & girls.! See you all at the Gym.
Saturday December 13th was the Silver Gloves tournaments in Cass Lake MN. St. Cloud brought 7 contestants to this tournament.
St. Cloud also brought Travis Anderson to the UpperCut gym for a regular show. Travis lost a decision to Jason Bryce. Results from Cass Lake
are not available at this time.
Saturday November 15th St. Cloud traveled to Cass Lake for a competition. Levi Scott went 3rounds, Travis Anderson went 3rounds and
Brenden Fieler also competed. All enjoyed the good competition. December 13th will be the Silver Gloves tournament up in Cass Lake and we all
look forward to being there and competing in the tournament. St. Cloud will also be traveling to UpperCut Gym that evening.
Saturday November 1st was a competition @the UpperCut Gym. Levi Scott, Anthony Contreras, Jesse Axelson and Brenden Feiler all had good matchups and all competed on the card
Boxing Program October 25th 2008
Saturday October 11th was a competition @the UpperCut Gym. Jesse Axelson was due to compete with Sam Maddaus but the bout was off when
Jesse's book did not show up. Sorry Lisa & Sam. Jesse is hoping for the next show. Patricia Ezepue competed against Holly Enns of Winnepeg Canada
and had a nice match. Matt Nikodyn went up against Alex Vazquez (UpperCut) for a thriller. It was a nice match to watch, Matt will be looking
for another match on our next home Show in Clearwater @the American Legion. Call 888-754-0202 for details.
Saturday October 11th also saw Scott Kelm and Curt Speas, along with Levi Scott, Chuck Engmark & Brenden Feiler traveling to Amos Wisconsin
for some competition there. Levi saw his first action along with Chuck. Brenden also competed and I believe Scott Kelm also spent some rounds in the
ring. The St. Cloud Boxing Club ring was also brought along for the action. Thanks all. continue to be active
Registration & Practice: Sept 29, 30 and Oct. 2. The season & one's membership will run from October 2008 to April 30, 2009. Cost: (One Time)
Compete / Skills New Boxers (17-35) $160 Returning Boxers: (17-35) $130 reduced prices for ONLY skills/training participants, which means
that one will not compete in a sanctioned event. If one competes in a santioned event, a USA Boxing Book will be included in the cost mentioned.
Ages (10-16) @ $90 ... with returning boxers reduced amount. Call ahead: 320-654-0202 or 888-754-0202. firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2008 year is planned to begin again in full, 10/15/2008 However, the gym is open & used by many throughout the summer.! Come on down or call ahead.!
St. Cloud was invited to the Hopkins Country Club Show - 4 entrants were invited. Nice Show at the Country Club.!
Eric Mares - Dustin Masen(W)
Patricia Enreque - noshow Someone from the Police Academy
Matt Nikodyn(W) - Ishmal ?WBL
Update as of 02/13/2007 is below with results.
Thanks all & congratulations on another good weekend.
Wisconsin results 02/13/2007
The results of Wisconsin trip are display above . Nice job all.! & Congratulations
Clayton on another win, good luck at this weekends tournament. Keep it up all.!
St. Cloud Boxing was present at the Uppercut Gym matches 2/3/2007 -
Larry Tresco -vs- Chad Matt (Team Amos)
LeRoy Tresco -vs- Kurt Rand (St. Croix)
Joey Curtis -vs- Skyler Emmett (Team Amos)
Vatali Kniazkov -vs- Mark Mora (St. Croix)
Newsletter 01/26/2007 & info
St. Cloud Boxing & Wrestling Club 1/26 Friday at the Kato Ballroom in Mankato
Jason Dumler (W) 205 vs Jake Brown Cottage Grove
Nate Schutt (L) 185 vs Calen Rader Militch Camp Round 1-submission
Jeremy Lang (W) 205 vs ???? Round 1 KO
2007 newsletter & info
2007 members & info
CONGRATULATIONS JASON DUMLER on a Win at Trobecs in the UFC Championships.! 12/15/2007.!
12/16/2006 results briefly
- Bronson Kaigigebi(win) 75 LeRoy Tresco
- Dominique Amos 120 Paul Leal
- Roger Aldrete 135 Jake Walther
- Ulises Gonzales 135 Jay Lee(win)
- Brandon Mott 150 Garrett Rebstock
- Andy Bungum 170 Justin Peters
- Nick Burholz 178 Ryan Peel
- Ryan Potack 145 Sam Skramstad(win)
- Damian Thompson 115 Brad Heroff
- Andrew Quaderer 147 Chris Bruce
- Mike Robinson SHWT Delano Henton(win)
12/02/2006 results briefly
- Dane Long(W) 55 Alex Rothbauer
- Sam Skaamstad(W) 135 John Pickard
- Scott Kelm 185 Chris Rheinke(W)
some St Cloud registered officials include:
Harold Tom Laudenbach
Dan and Harold represented the St Cloud Boxing Club as officials at the 2002 National Golden Gloves tournament held May 2002 in Colorado. Thank you for volunteering, Officials.!
Notes always to remember;
- #1 The object of this art is to "not get hit -or- hit without getting hit"
- #2 The shortest distance from point A to B "is a straight line"
Items of news: http://miva.sctimes.com/miva/cgi-bin/miva?Web/page.mv+1+lifestyle+24599>
The boxers train out of the
Campus Gym and
St. Cloud Boxing
has been known to produce such boxers as
more results from 02/04/2006 .!
100 lbs Hardawel Ishmail (WBL) def. Gab Lindberg (St. Cloud) by first round RSC.
102 lbs Brian Roseland (Cross Roads) def. Andrew Lindberg (St. Cloud) by dec.
155 lbs Leah Doran (St. Cloud) def. Monica Yellowbird (AIC) by dec.
December 17th 2005 was ANOTHER good weekend for St. Cloud Boxing.! The St. Cloud Golden Gloves Boxing Club hosted a Boxing Show at the St. Cloud Armory (Thank you St. Cloud; I am sorry, I do not have results of this show);
The St. Cloud Boxers Workout Boxing Club took four contestants to the UpperCut Gym for an entertaining show that same evening.
Matt Clayton posted a WIN on that card; Leah Doran posted a win also; and Scott Kelm had a good showing.! Gerardo Valdez did not have an opponent that evening. see full results at http://www.livefromringside.com/result.html
Well done.! St. Cloud area boxers.!
Boxing registration and
practice begin on Sept. 19, 20, & 22 from 6:30 to 8:30pm. The season will run
till April 30, 2006. Registration fees include 2005 & 2006 insurance,
practice 3x per week, gym membership, and transportation to and from the events.
There is also open sparring every Saturday from noon to 4pm.
Our fight schedule: Saturday October 29 at the St. Cloud Armory, Saturday
November 26 at the Sauk Rapids Legion, Saturday December 17 at the Clearwater
Legion, Saturday January 21 at the St. Cloud Armory, and February 18 at
Clearwater Legion. Undecided for March yet. Dr. Kevin Stiles confirmed all dates and
Butch Anderson confirmed being the official in charge.
Spagetti Dinner fundraiser will be held at Dusty's Bar (on Hwy 23, the old
Hitchin Post). Tickets are $7, dinner served from 5pm to 8pm. Dine About Books
are also for sale for $25.
We will be having a boxing get-together handing our our schedules too. The
Region Four boxing meeting will be held on Tuesday Sept. 20 at 6:30pm at the
Wadena Inn. Bob's schedule is Dec. 17, Jan. 14, Feb. 11, and March 4. Lisa at
Upper Cut Gym will hold her shows in Minneapolis on Sat. Oct. 15, Nov. 19,
Dec. 17, no Jan, Tues Feb 8 will be the Toole & Dye Show, and Sat. Feb. 18.
Upper Midwest will be set for April 14 and April 15, 2006.
Ryan Hamilton's Minnesota boxing site is www.livefromringside.com for more
information. Scott Kelm email is email@example.com Boxing Coordinator.
The 2004/2005 year started October 1st 2004 with signups - Ages 10-16 $?? Ages 17-35 $??? Practice Mon 6:30-8 Tues 6:30-8 Thur 6:30-8 Call for fee information.
The schedule and results follows:
CARD - Nov 27, 2004 - St Cloud - Clearwater Legion - Woody Anderson - 320-393-2540
CARD - Dec 04, 2004 - MN Silver Gloves Walker - Northern Lights Casino - Woody Anderson - 320-393-2540
CARD - Dec 18, 2004 - St Cloud - Clearwater Legion - Woody Anderson - 320-393-2540
CARD - Dec 18, 2004 - Wadena - Wadena Armory - Bob Tubandt - 218-631-3066
CARD - Feb 12, 2005 - St Cloud - Clearwater Legion - Woody Anderson - 320-393-2540
CARD - March 19, 2005 - St Cloud - Sauk Rapids Legion - Woody Anderson - 320-393-2540
The 2004 year started September 9th 2003 with signups - Ages 10-16 $85 Ages 17-35 $145 Practice Mon 6:30-8 Tues 6:30-8 Thur 6:30-8
The schedule and results follows:
CARD - Dec 20, 2003 - St Cloud - Sauk Rapids Legion - Woody Anderson - 320-393-2540
CARD - Jan 17, 2004 - St Cloud - Sauk Rapids Legion - Woody Anderson - 320-393-2540
CARD - Feb 21, 2003 - St Cloud - Clearwater Legion - Woody Anderson - 320-393-2540
CARD - Mar 21, 2003 - St Cloud - Clearwater Legion - Woody Anderson - 320-393-2540
The 2003 year started September 9th 2002 with signups - Ages 10-16 $85 Ages 17-35 $145 Practice Mon 6:30-8 Tues 6:30-8 Thur 6:30-8
The schedule and results follows:
CARD - November 30, 2002 - St Cloud - Clearwater Legion - Woody Anderson - 320-393-2540
- Sean Williams -080-Frank Marion Grand Forks
- Jake Schoenleben -130-Justin Specht Brainerd
- Josh Gilbert -070-Brent Steward Wadena
- Alex Lunsby St. Paul -130-Mike Moe Brainerd
- Fred Kersten Brainerd -065-Benjamin Ewing Grand Forks
- Colin Frie -140-Cody Clauthier Grand Forks
- Andy DeYaeger -115-Nate Rubin Brainerd
- Rodney jefferson St.Paul -140- T.J. Steward Wadena
CARD - December 21, 2002 - St Cloud - Sauk Rapids Legion - Woody Anderson - 320-393-2540
CARD - January 18, 2003 - St Cloud - Del-Win Ballroom Gala Event Dinner Show - Woody Anderson - 320-393-2540
CARD - February 22, 2003 - St Cloud - Clearwater Legion - Woody Anderson - 320-393-2540
CARD - March 15, 2003 - St Cloud - Clearwater Legion - Woody Anderson - 320-393-2540
CARD - April 19, 2002 - St Cloud - Clearwater Legion - Woody Anderson - 320-393-2540
The 2002 year started October 2nd 2001 with signups -
The St. Cloud Officials attended certification training October 28th in St. Paul. At this session a schedule was received from the Region IV officials.
The schedule and results follows:
CARD - November 24, 2001 - St Cloud - Clearwater Legion - Woody Anderson - 320-393-2540
- Stanley Ruiz Willmar -080-Charlie Schumaker
- Adam Devorek Fergus Falls -140-Dan Varner
- Silver Solis Willmar -095- Aaron Rooney
- Chris Holt Detroit Lakes -185- Robbie Sheets
- Luis Solis Willmar -130- Joe Norman Fergus Falls
- Jose Solis Willmar -130-Cody McManigle Wadena
- Andy Kolle Fergus Falls -178-Takeda Yukisama
- Todd Stewart Wadena -147- Josh Conrady
- Minnesota Silver Gloves - December 1/2, 2001 - Brunette Gym - Larry Goodman - 651-731-6126
- Aaron Rooney will represent St Cloud at 90lbs.
- Josh Gilbert will represent St Cloud at 70lbs.
- Aaron & Josh were both unopposed at the 4state tournament held in Sioux Falls SD January 5th. They will represent St Cloud at the National Silver Gloves Boxing tournament in Lenexa Kansas February 6th, 2002.
- CARD - December 15, 2001 - St Cloud - Clearwater Legion - Woody Anderson - 320-393-2540
- Joe Norman Fergus Falls -125-Collin Frie
- Lyle Burlingame Detroit Lakes -140- Dan Varner
- Jesse Noble -090- Aaron Rooney
- Adam Devorek Fergus Falls -165- Luis Solis
- Dan Soukop Wadena -185- Mike Kurzhals
- Jesse Ruiz Willmar -200+- Travis Dahl
- Cole Smith Coon Rapids -156-Andy Kolle Fergus Falls
- Dave Carlson Marsh Gym -150- Gerardo Valdez
- Sunnee Love Willmar -170-Maria Johnson
- CARD - December 29, 2001 - Wadena - Natl Guard Armory - Bob Tubandt - 218-631-3066
- Brent Steward Wadena -075- Charlie Schumaker
- Santos Reyes Willmar -070-Josh Gilbert
- Rickie Aullie Pine River -125-Chris Freeman
- Adam Stewart Wadena -147- Josh Conrady
- Lyle Burlingame Detroit Lakes -145-Zac Sunblatt Bemidji
- Silver Solis Willmar -110-Isaac Beaulieau Bemidji
- Aaron Burlingame Detroit Lakes -165-Jay Porter Brainerd
- Tom Tibbetts Bemidji -147-TJ Steward Wadena
- Dan Soukop Pine River -168-Chris Holt
- Chad Andrews Pine River -200+Jon Ortiz Detroit Lakes
- Andy Anderson Pine River -155-Luke Makela Wadena
- State USA Tournament - January 19, 2001 - St Cloud - Delwin Ballroom - Woody Anderson - 320-393-2540
- Hector Aldrete Rochester -080- Aaron Rooney
- Brent Steward Wadena -140-Joshua Gilbert
- Roger Aldrete Rochester -095- Charlie Schumaker
- Matt Peterson Wadena -185-Jesse Noble
- Raul Aldrete Rochester -130- Andy DeYaeger
- Juan Baltierrez White Bear Lake -120- Wilton Hilario C.O.D.
- Wilson Rivera Glancys -178- Micah Nowack WBL
- TJ Steward Wadena -147-Ricky Aulie Golden Lakes
- Gerardo Valdez -130-Michael Faulk BT Bombers
- Andy Kolle Fergus Falls -120-Kenny Kost WBL
- Mike Kurzahls -178-Zac Walters Fergus Falls
- Jesse Ruiz Willmar -147-David Meriweather Rochester
- 4State USA Boxing Tournament - TBA
- Regional Silver Gloves - January 5/6, 2001 - Grand Forks - Diddy Quesnell
- CARD - January 12, 2002 - Wadena - Natl Guard Armory - Bob Tubandt
- Josh Gilbert -070- Brent Steward Wadena
- Jesse Noble -090- Jeff Bertek Frazee
- Joe Norman Fergus Falls -125- Shane Vareberg Wadena
- Jay Porter Brainerd -160- Luke Makela Wadena
- Adam Devorek Fergus Falls -135- Tim Taggert Lake Lena
- Takeda Yukisama -200-Pat Simmons Wadena
- Eli Ugstad Fergus Falls -125-Cody McManigle Wadena
- Andy Kolle Fergus Falls -165- Butch Hajeck Grand Forks
- Rick Aulie Brainderd -139- T.J. Steward Wadena
- February 02, 2002 - Wadena - Hewitt MN Checkers Bar - Bob Tubandt
- Santo Reyes Willmar -065- Brent Steward Wadena
- Art Glatzimmer Bemidji -125- Matt Olson Brainerd
- Luis Rivas Willmar -125- Shane Vareberg Wadena
- Wesley Ruiz Willmar -110- Isaac Beaulieau Bemidji
- Silver Solis Willmar -090- Jesse Noble St Cloud
- David Hammerschmidt Willmar -147- Luke Makela Wadena
- Tom Tibbetts Wadena -147- Adam Steward Wadena
- John Roland Bemidji -145- Mike Kern Wadena
- Jeff DeSchepel Bemidji -Hwy- Pat Simmons Wadena
- Mike Kurzahls St Cloud -165-Dan Soukup Wadena
- Luis Solis Wadena -125-Cody McManigle Wadena
- Gerardo Valdez St Cloud -147-T.J. Steward Wadena
- National Silver Gloves - February 6/9, 2002 - Kansas City, KS
- see Amateur Boxing Page "link" below for tournament results or go to www.silvergloves.com
- CARD - February 9, 2002 - Wadena - Natl Guard Armory - Bob Tubandt
- CARD - February 16, 2002 - St Cloud - Clearwater Legion - Woody Anderson - 320-393-2540
- Santos Reyes Willmar -070-Charlie Schumaker
- Michael Lopez Rochester -090-Jesse Noble
- Estabon Ramos Willmar -125-Dan Kilian
- Luis Rivas Willmar -125-Collin Frie
- Adam Devorak Fergus Falls -140-Dan Varner
- Trenton Templer Willmar -090-Aaron Rooney
- Roger Aldrete Rochester -075-Stanley Ruiz Willmar
- Alex Ustimuchuk Coon Rapids -125-Eli Ugstad Fergus Falls
- Pat Simmons Wadena -Hwy-Emery Smith Rochester
- David Hammerschmidt Willmar -130-Vlad Ustimuchuk Coon Rapids
- Hans Ugstad Fergus Falls -170-Mike Kurzahls
- CARD - February 23, 2002 - Wadena - Natl Guard Armory - Bob Tubandt
- CARD - March 9, 2002 - St Cloud - Sauk Rapids Legion Legion - Woody Anderson 320-393-2540
- LeRoy Walters Chippewa Falls -100- Jesse Noble
- Charles Rice Leech Lake -070-Charlie Schumaker
- Julian Weyes Leech Lake -140-Travis Lau Chippewa Falls
- Nate Rubin Brainerd -100-Peter Aust
- Tim Smith/Goodman Leech Lake -125-Dan Kilian
- Tony Bushey Leech Lake -115-Andy DeYaeger
- Samantha Chase Leech Lake -130-Christy Savage Chippewa Falls
- Jennifer Thyssen Chippewa Falls -150-Maria Johnson
- Jay Porter Brainerd -178-Mike Kurzahls
- Region IV Eliminations - March 16, 2002 - Wadena - Natl Guard Armory - Bob Tubandt - 218-631-3066
- Charlie Schumacher -070-Brent Steward Wadena
- Stevie Ramos Willmar -132-Kaleb Crawford
- Tyler Hultin Fergus Falls -150-Dusty Hill Wadena
- Aaron Burlingame Detroit Lakes -160-Mike Kern Wadena
- Lewis Rivas Willmar -128-Eli Ugstad Fergus Falls
- Luis Solis Willmar -128-Cody McManigle Wadena
- Adam Devorak Fergus Falls -139-DeWayne Steward Wadena
- Zach Engstrom Willmar -110-Dustin Comeau Wadena
- Ricky Aulie Brainerd -139-Tyler Buseth Fergus Falls
- David Hammerschmidt Willmar -147-TJ Steward Wadena
- Aaron Nelson Willmar -165-Dan Soukup Wadena
- Mike Kurzahls -178-Hans Ugstad Fergus Falls
- Dion Sgro Detroit Lakes -Shwy-Jon Ortiz Detroit Lakes
- Chris Freeman -119- Unopposed
- David Bialke -132- Unopposed
- Andy Kolle Fergus Falls -156- Unopposed
- Jesse Ruiz Willmar -Hwy- Unopposed
- Region IV Boxoff - March 30, 2002 - Wadena - Natl Guard Armory - Bob Tubandt
- Tyler Herk Detroit Lakes -070- Brent Steward Wadena
- Jesse Bommersbach Fergus Falls -152- Dusty Hill Wadena
- Zach Engstrom Willmar -114- Nate Rubin Brainerd
- Mike Robinson Leech Lake -156- Mike Kern Wadena
- Adam Ortiz Detroit Lakes -145-DeWayne Steward Wadena
- Tim Lindgren Leech Lake -125- David Bialke St. Cloud
- Weylen Davis Lake Lena -139- Ricky Aulie Brainerd
- Andy Kolle Fergus Falls -156-TJ Steward Wadena
- Sean Beaulieau White Earth -178- Hans Ugstad Fergus Falls
- Jesse Ruiz Willmar -Hwy- Dion Sgro Detroit Lakes
- Dustin Comeau -106- Unopposed
- Chris Freeman -119- Unopposed
- Tim Lindgren -125- Unopposed
- David Bialke -132- Unopposed
- Ricky Aulie -139- Decision Weylen Davis Lake Lena
- TJ Steward -147- Unopposed
- Andy Kolle -156- Unopposed
- Dan Soukup -165- Unopposed
- Sean Beaulieau -178- Decision Hans Ugstad Fergus Falls
- Jesse Ruiz -Hwy- Unopposed
- Dion Sgro -SHwy- Unopposed
- Upper Midwest Tournament - May 5th & 6th @ the Hinckley Casino
--- Click each box for Day1/Day2 tournament details
- Golden Gloves Nationals - June 15th week in Denver Co
The 2001 year started October 1st 2000 with signups -
1st 2001 year show was Nov 25th 2000 @ Hitchin' Post on Hwy 23 East of St Cloud; show started at 2pm.
- Aaron Rooney -085-Josh Simms Detroit Lakes
- Nathan Dahlheimer-115-Duane Steward Wadena
- Jon Yarmon -125-Brent Mackeel Detroit Lakes
- Dustin Campion -165-Cole Manor Coon Rapids
- Jeff Determan -185- Scott Kelm
- Andy DeYaeger -095-Sean Spillman
- Mark Leitheiser -178- Dan Soupkopf (Brainerd Lakes Area)
Dec 2nd is the State Silver Gloves tournament Ages 10-15 in Rochester - participants from St Cloud were:
Andy DeYaeger, Aaron Rooney & Jon Yarmon
Andy DeYaeger will advance to the 4State tournament
2nd show was Dec. 16th @ Hitchin' Post again starting at 2pm.
Chicago Team will be on the card -
This boxing show was CANCELLED due to inclement weather. Please accept our apologies and our thanks goes out to the Chicago team for traveling to St Cloud the evening prior to the show date. We hope your return to Chicago was safe and pleasant.
3rd show was Jan. 20th @ Sauk Rapids Legion 7:30pm start time.
- ---- Schedule & list of Competition ----
- ======== Red Corner === Wgt ========= Blue Corner =======
- Tom Fuller-Wadena-065-Charlie Schumacher-St Cloud
- Hectar Aldreto-Rochestr-075-Stanely Ruiz-Willmar cancelled
- Ernest Davis-Rochester -130-Jon Yarmon-St Cloud
- Joe Helverson-Glancy's -120-Jose Solis-Willmar cancelled
- Duane Steward-Wadena -135-Dan Varner-St Cloud
- Adam Homan-Glancy's -140-Ryan Olson-Detroit Lakes cancelled
- Luis Solis-Willmar -110-Kris Nowrocki-White Bear Lk
- Jacob Walters-Fergus -201-Lee Rodgekamp-Wadena
- Jake Johnson-Detroit Lk-140-Dylan Demaris-St Cloud cancelled
- Silver Solis-Willmar -090-Andy DeYaeger-St Cloud cancelled
- Travis Liffrig-Rochester-160-Luke Aldbrecht-Pine River
- TJ. Steward-Wadena -140-Joe Gaetz-St Cloud
- Wesley Ruiz-Willmar -100-Shawn Wayer-White Bear Lk cancelled
- Raul Aldreto-Rochester -100-Wesley Ruiz-Detroit Lakes
- Alexis Anderson-Glancy's-160-Maria Johnson-St Cloud
- Tony Love-Willmar -201-Jeff Determan-St Cloud
- Dave Meyer-Detroit Lk -165-Dustin Campion-St Cloud
- Brent Nelson-Fergus -175-Jesse Ruiz-Willmar
- Andy Kolle-Fergus -140-Richard Kerns-Rochester
4th show was Feb. 17th @ Clearwater Legion 7:30pm start time.
- ---- Schedule & list of Competition ----
- ======== Red Corner === Wgt ========= Blue Corner =======
- Santos Reyes Willmar-065-Charlie Schumacher-St Cloud
- Kaleb Crawford-Pine River-140-Dan Varner-St Cloud cancelled
- Wesley Ruiz-Willmar -080-Cody Erickson-St Cloud
- Alex Foss-Wisconsin -130-Jon Yarmon-St Cloud
- LD Kuschel-Wadena -112-Luis Solis-Willmar
- TJ Steward-Wadena -145-Dylan Demaris-St Cloud
- Tom Fuller-Wadena -075-Stanly Ruiz-Willmar
- Andy Anderson-Pine River -165-Dustin Campion cancelled
- Silver Solis-Willmar-090-Andy DeYaeger-St Cloud
- Tony Love-Willmar -Hvy-Jeff Determan-St Cloud
- Nate Gimmons-Wisconsin-190-Lee Rodgekamp-Wadena
- Sonnee Love-Willmar -160-Maria Johnson-St Cloud
- David Carlson-Wisconsin -150-Guy Schoon-Wadena
- the Region IV tournament was held March 10th at the Wadena Armory
- the Upper Minnesota tournament was held March 24th at the Wadena Armory
- David Bialke represented St. Cloud in the Upper Minnesota tournament in the 132 pound weight division. David lost a decision to Tim Lidrgren of Leech Lake MN. Andy DeYaeger(win), Charlie Schumaker(win), Maria Johnson(loss), & Jon Yarmon(loss) all boxed on the undercard to this tournament held at the Wadena Armory.
5th show was March 31th @ Clearwater Legion 7:30pm start time.
The 1999 years group included about
35 St. Cloud area youth
Ages ranged anywhere from 10 years
to 35 years old
the Region IV 2000 tournament was held March 18th 2000 at the Wadena Armory
St Cloud Region IV 2000 Tournament Qualifiers from the Region IV tournament include:
David Bialke -125-; David advanced to the Upper Midwest tournament;
Gerardo Valdez -147-; Gerardo fought Wayne Putnam in Wadena 04/01/200 in order to qualify for the Upper Midwest tournament but lost the decision;
Scott Kelm -165-; Scott fought Dan Soukup in CASS Lake MN 03/25/2000 in order to qualify but lost the decision;
the Upper MN Region 2000 tournament was held April 1st at the Wadena Armory
David Bialke qualified from St Cloud to advance to the Upper Midwest Golden Gloves tournament
the Upper Midwest Golden Gloves tournament was held April 9th & 10th 2000 at the Medina Ballroom
Year 2000 / 2001 Signup will begin the first week of October 2000.!.
If interested in St. Cloud Boxing